Saturday, July 17, 2010

Personal Rants


I just hate it when people keep insisting that I can still be friends with my ex and I'm like, "Why the effing hell would I still want to be friends with someone who broke my heart and who broke my laptop?" See, this is the problem with having an ex-boyfriend within your circle of friends.  Everyone, expects the two of you to recover quickly and be civil to one another as soon as possible so those Friday nights hang outs won't be awkward. Sure, in a perfect Friends-esque world, when you break up with said boyfriend, after a couple of days, everything immediately goes back to normal, you're buddy-buddies once again, your circle of friendship is preserved, you can always afford to buy a tall Caramel Macchiato, and wear great clothes from Ralph Lauren in spite of your meager income. Well people, that is not how it works in this world okay??? If a person breaks your heart, the last thing you'd like to do is see that person again. So, I hope you people understand that the reason why I'm making up excuses not to go for coffee or dinners with you is because I don't want to see HIM again and I don't care if it has already been a couple of months either. Get rid of HIM and I'll go with you, okay??

No comments:

Post a Comment