Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vampires Suck!!



LOL!! Finally, someone got it right!!! :-)  

I don't really watch a lot of parody films (i.e. Epic Movie, Date Movie, Meet the Spartans) because they border from cheap and ridiculous to down right dumb but at least the writers do know that no one will take them seriously so they just throw in every crap that they could think of on us which I think is pretty smart.  So, here's something to shut the faces of those screechy, annoying Twilight fans.  (Jacob and his posse of shirtless werewolves dancing It's Raining Men is a riot!!)  Enjoy!  
P.S.  I think I'm gonna watch this movie only because my favorite Spanish Professor, Senor Chang (a.k.a Ken Jeong) is there.  Senor Chang FTW! 

Senor Chang:  Every once in a while, a student will come up to me and ask, "Señor Chang, why do you teach Spanish?"  They say it just like that.  Why do you teach Spanish?  Why you? Why not math?  Why not photography? Why not martial arts?  I mean, surely, it must be in my nature to instruct you in something that's ancient and secret, like, oh, building a wall that you can see from outer space! Well, I'll tell you why I teach Spanish. It is none of your business, okay? I don't wanna have any conversations about what a mysterious, inscrutable man I am.  I am a Spanish Genius!!  In español, my nickname is El Tigre Chino!!


No comments:

Post a Comment